Friday, May 1, 2020

The Best Little Monkeys in the World Read Aloud Video

* Once the COVID-19 quarantine is over, I will be disabling the videos because of laws! SO watch now! *


Today I am reading one of my FAVORITE stories since I was a little girl! I am reading "The Best Little Monkeys in the World" by Natalie Standiford!

Mama Monkey and Papa Monkey go out for the evening so Judy, the babysitter comes over. Marvin and Mary know that Judy will be on the phone all night, so they will get to do whatever they want! What kinds of things do you think they will be up to? Read on to find out! 🐵

If you want to listen to me read, click on this link:

The Best Little Monkeys in the World Read Aloud Video

Activity

Make a Banana Milkshake (or Frappe)! 🍌🍨

Ingredients:

Bananas
Vanilla Ice Cream
Milk
Ice (for a Frappe)

Blend it all in the blender! Enjoy! I loved making these after I read this story. Best Memory! 🥰

HAPPY READINGS!!!!

Jenna (Miss Pieper)

No comments:

Post a Comment