Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Bats at the Ballgame Read Aloud Video

* Once the COVID-19 quarantine is over, I will be disabling the videos because of laws! SO watch now! *


Today I am reading "Bats at the Ballgame" by Brian Lies!

I met Brian Lies when he came to one of my schools that I worked at. He was AMAZING with all of the students! He asked the Kindergarteners to come up with different kinds of bats. My student came up with a robot bat. Brian drew the robot bat to show everyone! He's a very talented artist and writer!

The bats in the book all come together at night to have a baseball game. Who will win??? Read it to find out!

If you want to listen to me read, click on this link:

Bats at the Ballgame Read Aloud Video

Activity

Draw a picture OR write a story of what you think it would be like to go to a bat baseball game. Where do they go to play? What do they eat? Are they wearing jerseys? What do the jerseys look like? Be creative! 🦇⚾

HAPPY READINGS!!!! 

Jenna (Miss Pieper)

No comments:

Post a Comment