Thursday, April 9, 2020

Pete the Cat: Rocking in my School Shoes Read Aloud Video

* Once the COVID-19 quarantine is over, I will be disabling the videos because of laws! SO watch now! *


Today I am reading "Pete the Cat: Rocking in my School Shoes" by Eric Litwin (Art by James Dean).

Pete goes to school and sings his song wearing his school shoes! Read more to find out what Pete does at school!

If you want to listen to me read, click on this link:

Pete the Cat: Rocking in my School Shoes Read Aloud Video

Activity

Do you have a favorite shoe, dress, shirt, etc. that you love to wear to school? What's your favorite activity that you like to do at school? Draw a picture or write a story!

Draw Pete the Cat in his school shoes! Make up another activity that he does at school in his shoes! 👟

HAPPY READINGS!!!!

Jenna (Miss Pieper)


No comments:

Post a Comment