Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Big Pumpkin Read Aloud Video

* Once the COVID-19 quarantine is over, I will be disabling the videos because of laws! SO watch now! *


If you know me, you know I can't go without reading a Halloween story... even though it's April!

Today I am reading "Big Pumpkin" by Erica Silverman! 🎃

Witch wants to make pumpkin pie with the gigantic pumpkin that she grew. Unfortunately, it's stuck on the vine! Some Halloween friends try to help her. Will she be able to make pumpkin pie before Halloween is over? Read on to find out! 🦇🧛👻

If you want to listen to me read, click on this link:

Big Pumpkin Read Aloud Video

Activity

This story is all about friendship is working together. How do you help your friends? How do you all work together? Write what you are feeling and/or draw a picture!

HAPPY READINGS!!!!

Jenna (Miss Pieper)

No comments:

Post a Comment