Friday, March 27, 2020

Llama Llama Mad at Mama Read Aloud Video


* Once the COVID-19 quarantine is over, I will be disabling the videos because of laws! SO watch now! *


Today I am reading "Llama Llama Mad at Mama" by Anna Dewdney. She is one of my absolute favorite authors, so you will be seeing many more of her books in my blog! When I taught preschool, my students loved for me to read her books.

This book is about how Llama Llama wants to keep playing, but Mama Llama needs to go shopping. Llama Llama gets frustrated while they are at the store and lashes out!

If you want to listen to me read, click on this link:

Llama Llama Mad at Mama Read Aloud Video

Since many people (adults and children) are very upset about this virus, I thought this would be a good book to read. It's okay to feel upset, but not okay to be mean to other people.

Activity:

Find out what makes YOU calm down and try it out! 

I like to read, write, and draw. That makes me calm down. I also like to take deep breaths and close my eyes for a few minutes.

HAPPY READINGS!!!! 

Jenna (Miss Pieper)  

No comments:

Post a Comment