Monday, March 30, 2020

Magic Tree House: Mummies in the Morning Read Aloud

* Once the COVID-19 quarantine is over, I will be disabling the videos because of laws! SO watch now! *




I will be reading one chapter book throughout the week. I will be adding a video (or two) during the week! So, make sure you check back to this entry! I decided to choose to read "Magic Tree House: Mummies in the Morning" by Mary Pope Osborne.

Jack and Annie find themselves in Ancient Egypt! An Egyptian Queen needs their help! Listen to find out what happens!

If you want to listen to me read, click on these links:

Mummies in the Morning Chapter 1

Mummies in the Morning Chapter 2

Mummies in the Morning Chapter 3 + 4

Mummies in the Morning Chapter 5

Mummies in the Morning Chapter 6

Mummies in the Morning Chapter 7

Mummies in the Morning Chapter 8

Mummies in the Morning Chapter 9

Mummies in the Morning Chapter 10


HAPPY READINGS!!! 

Jenna (Miss Pieper) 

No comments:

Post a Comment