Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Read Aloud Video


* Once the COVID-19 quarantine is over, I will be disabling the videos because of laws! SO watch now! *


I'm so happy to announce my next read aloud! "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle is one of my favorite children's books! It's about a caterpillar who is getting ready to turn into a beautiful butterfly.

Right now, we need butterflies. Many people are going through crazy times and butterflies help us believe that things will get better! 🦋

If you want to listen to me read, click on this link:

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Read Aloud

After Video Activity:

Make your own butterflies!!! We need to see butterflies right now, so I would love to see how YOU make a butterfly. You can draw or create a butterfly out of any supplies you have at home! 

HAPPY READINGS!!!!

      Jenna (Miss Pieper) 

No comments:

Post a Comment