Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Shark Dog! Read Aloud Video


* Once the COVID-19 quarantine is over, I will be disabling the videos because of laws! SO watch now! *


I'm sooo excited to read "Shark Dog!" written by Ged Adamson! It's such an adorable story for all ages. A young girl travels with her dad and discovers a new kind of animal... a shark dog! 

If you want to listen to me read, click on this link:


After Video Activities:

  •  What would YOU do if you found a shark dog? Draw me a picture and/or write me a story!
  •  Create your OWN kind of animal! Does it have a name? What does it look like? What does it like to do? Draw me a picture and/or write me a story!



Get creative! Use markers, crayons, pencils, paper, and anything you can find in your house! I would love to see what you come up with! 🥰  

     HAPPY READINGS!!!

               Jenna (Miss Pieper)

No comments:

Post a Comment