Sunday, March 22, 2020

Too Many Carrots Read Aloud Video


    * Once the COVID-19 quarantine is over, I will be disabling the videos because of laws! SO watch now! *

Hi everyone! I know it has been a while since I last posted. Because of everything that has been going around today, I'm so happy to continue my reading blog. I decided to record myself reading some of my favorite stories so that all can listen! I will also try to post some activities that you can do at home to go along with the book.



The first book that I wanted to read is called "Too Many Carrots" written by Katy Hudson. I have already posted some activities that go along with this story. You can go to April 6, 2019 to check them out!

If you want to listen to me read, click on this link:



After you listen to the story, tell me how YOU share! Draw me a picture, write to me, or send me a video!

                                                      HAPPY READINGS!!!!

                                                             Jenna (Miss Pieper)

No comments:

Post a Comment